Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thee Job


There are lots of days where I wish my job was more like Grey's Anatomy.  I mean who wouldn't?  Those Surgeons are dreamboats and they are always so nice to the scrubs!  Then I wake up.  My job may not be McHotties and McDreamys but at the end of the day I feel so lucky to work in such a fufilling field.  I would be lying if I said that everyday was wonderful... there are days when I don't know why I chose this or days when I would just LOVE to slap a Surgeon because I can't take them yelling at me for one more second but every.single.day I get the chance to make a life or death difference in someones life and it makes me feel good.

Also... the doctors may not be gorgeous but let me tell you... some of the reps I see... HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment