Monday, August 29, 2011

Thee Perfect Combo



I did it on impulse.  Cut my hair that is.
In July of 2010 I cut my hair super short and very quickly regretted it.
But mostly blamed my hair girl...
She should have known better.

Sometime around January I heard from someone,
somewhere
that crushing up birth control and putting it in your shampoo
makes your hair grow.

I just so happened to have some laying around that I wasn't using
because of a switch...
and so I did just that.

Now, I have to say that I think it is true.
My hair is long.
Not the length I want because that would be as long as
Mrs. Kim Kardashian Humphries
But it is getting there.

So basically you should give it a try.
But I don't recommend it if you actually need
The birth control for like you know...
Birth Control?


No comments:

Post a Comment