Saturday, February 11, 2012

And I think to myself....

Nights like tonight I can't help but wonder what I did right.
You know those times when you think to yourself,
God must have really known what my life was going to be like because He
put these people in my life for moments just.like.this?

You see, I have a few people like this in my life.
My mommy, my sisters...
and my girls.
My ride-or-die,
thick and thin
no matter how long passes I'm there for you girls.



One of these girls I met when I was 8 and FOREVER
changed my life <3
The other I met in Jr. High and has been
one of thee most supporting and understanding
friend 
I have ever had.



I have laughed and cried,
fought and loved,
been far apart and closer than ever
with these girls
and no matter how much time passes
we are still close as ever.




Tonight I am more thankful than ever, that life as kept us close together
and allowed us to grow and experience life with each other. 
These two girls are some of the best things that have ever happened to me
and I can't help but to lalalalalove them!

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment