Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mi Bella Vita

I have wanted to go to Europe for quite some time.  With friends and family in different situations than I, it has made it impossible to plan the trip that I wanted... until now. 

We first were going to plan a trip to New York since that is on my list but then my friend said, "Let's look at Europe instead."  She is so smart!  So we did.  At first we were going to do a tour of 7 countries and it look amazing, but then I got to thinking, what if I get to Belgium or Berlin and want to spend more than one day there?  So we started a new search.  I want to make the most of my trip and see all the amazing things in each place we go. 

The moment we decided to go to Europe I KNEW that I had to go to Paris.  Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame,  The Louvre (home of The Mona Lisa), Arc De Triomphe, Lovers Lock Bridge... all on my list of To-Do's!





The next place that came to my mind was Italy.  I love history and it is amazing to me to be able to look at something that hundreds of years ago someone made and people from all walks of life travel to see!  I also love pasta and Italian men!  We researched and chose... Rome!  The Vatican, Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and more!

   

While in Italy we decided to take a day train up to Pisa.  Everyone knows what is to be found there!  The Leaning Tower, of course!  While there we will also check out other sites such as a museum or cathedral but our main attraction is the tower and of course the food!



I am beyond excited.  We got such an amazing deal
and my passport is ready to go!
I have done so much research
and talked to quite a few people
and I know this is going to be an amazing trip.
August can't come soon enough.

I am going to totally need a tranquilizer for
a 14 hour flight though!

Time to brush up on my Italian!

No comments:

Post a Comment