Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Leavin...

On a Jet Plane...



Yes, It's true.
My birthday is coming up, so I treated myself,
(to quite a few things, but who's counting)
to a trip to the good ol'
Midwest aka Utah.

It's going to be fabulous.
My sista and her kids will be there
and any time with my Aunt, Uncle and Grammy is a good time
and maybe my cousin (hint Lindzee)

I've been watching flights for awhile and finally
booked one for a pretty good price.
The prob?
My Gram is about 2 hours north of SLC
so someone would have to drive 8 hours r/t to get me to and fro...
Terrible, right?
Solution!

One of the many perks of my job is
enrollment in Employeediscountclub.com
There aren't too many things I would actually use on there
but I remembered they had one for Avis!

I logged on, checked it out and gave them a call.
I got a fabulously low rate and on top of that
3rd day free
on to of that
$25 off!!
I am under 25 so most places charge and extra $15 to $25 per day
on top of all the other bogus fees.
But not with a "corporate rental."
So I scored BIG time (less than a hundo) and everyone gets to
spend more time together!!

Thanks Anaheim Regional!

Utah, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment