Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Peanut Butter Brownies


I love this blog... I'm convinced that each time I visit it, I gain at least 5 pounds.  When I saw these brownies I knew I wanted to make them, so I did and I took them to work.  I found that my job is really good for my baking desires because I can bake the most fattening delicious treats, leave a few for my mom and I then pass the rest off.  Here's the scoop!

Brownie:
One box brownie mix.  I used the Betty Crocker Original Supreme type.  Mix and bake as directed.

Peanut Butter Filling:
Two cups powered sugar.
One stick softened butter
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 teaspoons milk (I used 3)
Mix in a medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth.  Once brownies are cool spread filling over the top.  I used my hands, it was way easier than using the spatula.  (Wash them first though, yo.)

Chocolate topping:
One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 stick butter
Combine in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.  Smooth over the top.

Put in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to firm, remove about 20 min prior  to serving.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment