Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oreo Truffles

This recipe is to die and everyone who has had ten one of my treats falls in love.  Seriously, can't stop eating them.  So here is the scoop.

-Oreos, any flavor, even mint.
-Cream Cheese, one 8oz box
-Melting chocolate, I prefer the kind you buy at Michaels
(this chocolate was from Target and I was disappointed by it)
-Sprinkles (if you want.)


Take the cookies apart and put in a food processor
(use the whole package)

Place the crumbs in a bowl

Soften the Cream Cheese and mix well with crumbs.
I use my hands, after I wash them of course!

Roll in to balls.
Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.

Melt chocolate as directed and dip. 
I just drop the ball in a use a spoon to move it around until it is covered and then
use the same spoon to take it out of the chocolate. 
Sprinkle some sprinkles on top, they will only stick if you
put it on before the chocolate drys.


Try it, you'll like it.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment