Friday, October 28, 2011

Pintrest+Polyvore

I'm into Pinterest.  If you don't know about it, figure it out.  There is a website I found on Pin called Polyvore and it's a site where people put together cute outfits, really cute outfits.  Only problem, most of them are like $1000.  Who can spend that on ONE outfit.  Not I.  So I found inspiration on there and put together my own fall outfit on my budget! (a realistic budget)  Drum roll please!!





Starting from the top.

For my hair, I curled it and used the Messy Bun Tutorial
My top is from Tillys and it was about $24.
My tan lacy undershirt is from Abercrombie and it was $18
My necklace is from Forever 21 and it was like $5.00
My pants are from Nordstrom Rack for $24
Thee boots, oh yes, they are from Urbanog.com and they were $26 and I found a $5 off coupon!

These are all items, besides the boots, that I already had. Pretty cute huh?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment