Monday, January 9, 2012

Number Two

For the 2nd week of the year, here is number 2 of the Things to Start Doing for Yourself...

Start facing your problems head on. – It isn’t your problems that define you, but how you react to them and recover from them. Problems will not disappear unless you take action. Do what you can, when you can, and acknowledge what you’ve done. It’s all about taking baby steps in the right direction, inch by inch. These inches count, they add up to yards and miles in the long run.



EVERYBODY has problems.
I know that I, myself am guilty of trying to hide from them rather than face them,
example, My Great Financial Depression of 2007-2009.
Some problems I face and can see and appreciate those trials more as I look back and learn.
Then there are others that because I chose to not deal with them
as an adult,
I continue to suffer from.


So here is to ALL of us, raising our adult glasses and taking steps in the right direction,
whichever direction that many be!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment