Monday, January 2, 2012

Twenty-Twelve

It's a new year and I am putting my blogging hiatus to an end. 

So basically I read my horoscope for the year and it's pretty awesome and very career oriented.  I normally don't pay much attention to that stuff but this years is fab so I'm accepting it. 

I would try and do some updating on the last month or so, but I don't really feel into that right now so I'm going to share some of my thoughts on the year to come.

This year I am going to focus on doing more things to improve myself.  I found this article titled, 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself, (perfect title, right?).  Here is my first task...

1.  Start spending time with the right people. – These are the people you enjoy, who love and appreciate you, and who encourage you to improve in healthy and exciting ways. They are the ones who make you feel more alive, and not only embrace who you are now, but also embrace and embody who you want to be, unconditionally.


I feel like I pretty much have this under my belt.  I do feel though,
like I don't spend enough time.
We all get busy with school and work and LIFE, but I need to make MORE time.
It's so easy for me to spend the day in my room
reading my life away and while that is enriching my brain
it's not doing much for the people around me,
so I'm def. going to work on that.


1 down, 29 to go.


XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment