Thursday, January 26, 2012

Turning 24!

It's been over a month since I turned 24 and to me, birthdays are special.  I'm sure it has something to do with my birthday being so close to Christmas but I really enjoy when people acknowledge my birthday and not its-your-birthday-oh-and-merry-christmas-too!  To me, your birthday is YOUR day and if I can make it a little more special I will!

This year was a little different.  Now that I have a real job it's not as easy to just have the day off or get someone to cover your shift... no, no.  I couldn't really have the whole day off but I was able to switch shifts with someone at work.  When I woke up in the morning my mama had decorated my door and it was really sweet.  I worked 9 to 5 (instead of waking up late, going to breakfast, getting a pedicure, going shopping, ect.)  and then came home and got ready to go over to Lizz and Eddies. 

We had a low-key Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and it was fun!



(We have a joke with Eddie that we are like Sister Wives since it's 1-4 so we each have our claim, I am the pregnant one, Robin! haha)


I got some good pressies this year too!

 My parentals got me a new DVD player which I mucho needed and a book that my mom had signed.

Jen gave me Redken Real Slim Supreme which I really wanted, Java eyeshadow and some Victorias secrets!

My sista-in-law got my a cute top and earings.

Lauren got me a willow tree.

Mandy gave me a scarf and an iTunes gc

Lizz and Eddie gave me an iTunes gc
AND>>>




Eyelash extentions!!

I love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment